WILABQ @ Unity Conference (Toronto, November 2013).
Unity Conference is a one-day gathering of LGBTQ2S youth and their allies belonging to or interested in creating GSA’s and other equity groups. Its goal is to support youth and educators in the creation of safe spaces in high schools through education, advocacy and community building.
Little Russian Girl Walks on Ice For the First Time (x)
my granddad just called me to tell me how big his cauliflowers are growing and it was so cute theyre “TWICE as big as the ones you get in the shop”
i told my granddad this post has 3,500 notes and he said ‘who are they? do i know them?’ he wanted me to list everyone and see if he knew anyone
Enjoy some nature gifs in HD. [Click images to enlarge.]
“We’ve picked out a few favorites from Head Like An Orange, home of hundreds of amazing nature GIFs.
Marinus is a 28-year-old from the Netherlands, and he makes GIFs. But not just any GIFs: his Tumblr, Head Like An Orange, is a collection of some of nature’s most stunning, weirdest, sweetest, and funniest moments. At least, they are the best moments captured on film, put into TV shows, and edited down into short, spellbinding loops.
Are the ones we’ve picked out here the best GIFs on Marinus’s blog? We don’t know—there are hundreds to choose from, and they are all wonderful. But here are a few of the highlights.”
Dat Burrowing Owl, yo.
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring.
Congratulations, you’ve made it through another month!
(And almost another year!)
I’m so proud of you for carrying on, when sometimes you didn’t want to.
Happy December! :)
Keep going, you are doing great.
i only wanna be famous so i can meet other famous people
so i got a text from my dad that reads
“I have decided to keep a diary and draw a score for every poop I take for the rest of my life. When I die, I will leave all these diaries to your brother in my will and he will frantically search to the answer for what these scores represent and he will never know that they are actually my poop counters. Don’t tell your brother. This is top secret.”
I love that man.
pros to dating me:
- i’ll actually respond to ur text
- u can literally kiss me whenever u want (esp random neck kisses like yes please)
- we can hold hands
- butt touches
- cuddles? ? ? yes good
- i’ll play with your hair or vise versa
- u don’t have to worry about me liking other people bc i’m annoyed by almost everyone
Girls are supposed to be super clean and pure but I’ve been in women’s restrooms and let me tell you, they are the nastiest things. Sometimes it looks like someone sacrificed a lamb all over a stall and the graffiti is some of the meanest shit